Hercules And The Golden Apple Full Story |Moral Kids stories | Tia and Tofu Storytelling

 Here, we are presenting "Hercules And The Golden Apple Full Story |Moral Kids Hut Stories | Tia and Tofu Storytelling"



1 hey tofu what's going on I saw some older boys pre-paint on one of the walls in school the school would not be happy about that did you tell the principal no but I want to but I am afraid don't worry with a little bit of courage we can do everything a very strong and brave man named Hercules lived in Greece hundreds of years ago he was slapped by the people of Greece so much that the king was afraid that people would want him as the king I must get rid of Hercules otherwise people will make him the king I will set him upon such difficult tasks that he would never return the first one I am going to send him on is find me three golden apples he summoned Hercules what can I do for you Hercules I want you to get me three golden apples from the trees in hesperides yes my king I will set off on the journey right away as he went on his journey he met three maidens can you please tell me the way to his parodies you should ask the old man of the sea but when you meet him hold him tight he can easily escape once he does you won't be able to find him


because no one knows where he lives Hercules thanked the maidens and made his way to the sea sure there he saw the old man sleeping he instantly jumped on him and held him tightly who are you what do you want I am Hercules tell me the way to hesperides the old man immediately tried to escape he turned himself into a stag then into a sea bird and every other animal form possible to escape from Hercules crib but he couldn't it is an island in the middle of the sea keep walking along the seashore till you meet a giant ask him and he will show you the way to the island Hesperides Hercules started walking along the seashore and just as the old man had said came upon a huge and strong giant he was sleeping Hercules woke him up but the giant was very angry really angry the giant struck Hercules with the club but Hercules was strong he attacked the giant lifted the giant and threw him down the giant attacked Hercules back becoming stronger every time Hercules threw him down Hercules now lifted him in the air and kept him there this made the Giant slowly lose all his strength afraid the giant pleaded with Hercules to put him down on the ground tell me the way to his parodies hercules went on his journey again and met Atlas he was holding the sky on his shoulders why do you want the golden apples it is my King's order to bring him three golden apples from asperities hesperides is very far from here and only I can go there I shall get them for you if you hold the sky for me Hercules agreed and took the burden of the sky on his shoulders as Atlas walked away he returned after some time with three gold apples and put them at Hercules feet thank you can you please take back the sky now take back the sky if not so soon I have held it for a thousand years now you hold it for the next thousand years I will take it back from you after that Hercules was shocked to hear that but he calmly asked atlas for some more help okay I can do that but let me make it a bit more comfortable for me just hold it till I adjust my shoulder bags yes I can do that give it to me as soon as Atlas took the sky from Hercules he picked up three golden apples thank you his task done Hercules made his way back to Greece and gave the three golden apples to the king the king was surprised to see that Hercules had succeeded but he pretended to be happy and gave him a reward that must have been so scary yes but with courage and bravery he got through ok I will also go to the principal tomorrow good and don't worry I'll wait outside his office while you talk to him thanks dear I'm going to the fest later tonight later tonight it's not safe to go alone tofu and I won't be going because I have an exam tomorrow so you won't be able to go either but Jack said it's safe and Joe and Jim everyone is going who told him some older boys we don't know them they were visiting from another city that's not the correct way to do things tofu you have to double check some things for yourself at times and be careful with whom you trust do you know what happened to Chicken Little and his friends what happened to them chicken little chicken little likes to walk in the woods one day as she was walking in the forest and looking at the flowers and the trees an acorn fell from a tree on the top of her head the sky is falling I must run and tell the line about it immediately and so Chicken Little began running on the way she met the Henny Penny the hen where are you running to is everything okay oh no Henny Penny the sky is falling and I am going to the lion to tell him about it how do you know that it fell on my head and hit me that's terrible come I'll go with you too we must hurry and tell the lion about this Chicken Little and Henny Penny started running as they were heading to the Lions they met ducky lucky wait guys wait where are you going in such a hurry the sky is falling it fell on chicken littles head we are going to the lion to tell him about it let me also come with you come as the three of them were running they met Foxy Loxy where are you guys going the sky is falling it fell on chicken littles head and we've decided to go to tell the lion about it yes yes the lion must be told about this but do you know where he lives the Fox had pointed out this problem correctly none of them knew where the lion lived I know where he lives come with me and I will show you the way happy to have found help the three of them agreed the Fox took them to his own den and told them to wait at its entrance as he went inside wait here let me go talk to the lion first when he is ready to meet you he will call you all inside after a while Foxy Loxy called from inside come on friends chicken little Henny Penny ducky lucky went inside but never came out again so you see tofu you should always exercise caution before you go following things blindly yes dear now I have understood the importance of trusting the right people and not believing things blindly tonight I am going to stay home and will tell my friends to do the same too whoa that was odd wasn't it dear yes it reminds me of Henry the ghost of the Warren family house what is Henry story once upon a time they lived a beautiful family of the Warren's Jim and Alice and their two children penny and Rick they had just moved into the new house penny and Rick loved the new house look great I can see till the lake from my bedroom window that's awesome penny come and see from my window I can see our garden I am glad you love your rooms children maybe you can tire swing for them on the large tree Jim the children were excited by the moms suggestion they quickly went to the garden and helps their dad tie the swing for them later they came back into the house had a lovely supper and everybody went to sleep it must have been a few hours into the night when Ric was awakened by a noise in the garden he looked out of the window it was the swing and someone was on it who was there during the Sun whoever was on the swing quickly got off and ran away Ric also went back into his bed and fell asleep the next morning the Warrens gathered for breakfast I saw someone on the swing last night I couldn't see clearly in the dark but it was someone shot what that's not possible honey I'm sure it was the wind playing tricks with you Oh mother it is possible I did see someone last night the day wore on and everybody forgot about the person on the swing Gregg and Penny were playing in their room when penny called hey Rick look there's someone on the lake but there was no one that Rick could see the next morning the children told their parents about what they saw on the lake and the parents dismissed their fears yet again a few days passed the children kept seeing all shapes and the parents kept refusing them one day Benny found that her mads homework book was missing so Rick found that his favorite cricket bat was missing but mom dad you have to believe us the Crone ups were about to disagree with Rick and Benny again when suddenly mrs. warrens to walk came flying at them everybody ducked looks like the children were right there is a ghost in this house yes there is we must figure out what the ghost wants and so everybody decided to talk to the ghost they waited Penny's room at night hoping that the ghosts will come to take more of her books and write as they were the ghosts came and went to Penny's desk hello mr. ghost oh hello there everybody was shocked the ghost was no more than a boy how can we help you help me really yes we would love to that would be nice I am stuck here like a ghost because I died before my last wish was not fulfilled really tell us please how can we help my name is Henry I was a very good student and a loved man in the last week of my life I had written on Matt's exam I knew I would drop the class but before the teacher could declare my results I died I want to make my mother proud of me I wish the teacher would check my test paper and she still keeps in her desk and tells my mother the score as Jim and Alice watched Henry's ghost go out of the window they decided to help him out the next morning they inquired about Henry school and teacher once they had found her they went to her and requested her to please check his paper just as Henry had said he scored the highest in class next we must find Henry's mother let us talk to the principal and so the Warren's got Henry's mother's address from the principal they set off towards this address they found Henry's mom and explained their case to her is my Henry all right yes ma'am and he loves doing math and he wanted you to have this my son Henry he stood fast in class again I am so happy suddenly Henry appeared in front of her mother mother I'm so happy to see I kept my promise mom I came first in class all I wanted was for you to know that I came first I feel free to go now Henry my son I will always be proud of you Jim Alice Rick and Penny I will never forget this thank you so so much as everyone watched Henry turned into a bright light and vanished the Warrens returned to the home never to be disturbed by any ghosts again Wow dia I never knew but there can be some good goes too well tofu like there are good people and bad people in this world there are good and bad ghosts too you know I have decided what I want to become for Halloween this week let me guess Henry absolutely how did you know TIA I just did not come on let's go home before the cold wind comes back these cookies are so young I can eat them forever tofu have you ever imagined what if these cookies become alive alive hmm this reminds me of a story the gingerbread man long ago there lived an old couple one day the old woman cooked a gingerbread cookie in the shape of the line as soon as the gingerbread man was cooked he jumped out of the tin and ran out of the open window shouting don't eat me


he ran away as fast as he could the old couple tried to trace the gingerbread man but he was too fast for them soon a hungry Pig saw the gingerbread man and said stop I would like to eat you he too joined the chase the gingerbread man was too fast and said you can't catch me I am the gingerbread man a little further a hungry cows saw the gingerbread man and said stop I would like to eat you she too joined the chains you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man next he met a horse the horse to join the chase finally the gingerbread man came to a river and stopped as the river could make him soggy a clever Fox came by and wanted to eat him up but he pretended to be nice and offered help to the gingerbread man he asked the gingerbread man to climb on his head so that he could take him across the river the gingerbread man was so scared of water that he agreed as soon as they reached the other side the Fox tossed up the gingerbread man in the air he opened his mouth and ate him up that was the end of the gingerbread man I don't want my cookies alive and get eaten by a wolf ha ha ha enjoy your cookies though here for your favorite crimes stories and more join GitHub family subscribe here


Post a Comment

0 Comments